TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo crews will close Lumpkin Avenue again Wednesday until 12 p.m.
This is from West Jackson Street to Lambard Drive.
This will allow crews to finish paving the Tupelo Water & Light trench.
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo roundabout
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Crews to close part of Oxford roadway
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Tupelo driver's license station temporarily closed
- Crews to close Tupelo road on Monday
- Separate projects expected for Tupelo roadway
- Railroad repair work closes Rienzi roadway