Editor's Note: This article has been modified to reflect the latest information.
IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - Fourteen-year-old Jacob Monroe has been found alive after disappearing late Tuesday night.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department, Monroe was found in a barn Thursday morning. He has been treated and looked at by medical professionals and appears to be in good health.
This comes after a lengthy and detailed search by crews and volunteers from multiple counties.
Following his disappearance on Tuesday, December 5 from his home on County Road 992 in Iuka, search crews found a pair of his socks and his bicycle.
WTVA's Rebecca Butcher will have more on this story coming up on WTVA 9 News.
- UPDATE: Missing teen found alive in Tishomingo County barn
- UPDATE: Missing Belmont teen found in Tishomingo
- UPDATE: Missing Booneville teen found alive in Alabama
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found alive
- Missing Oktibbeha County woman found alive
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- UPDATE: Elderly woman found alive after reported missing
- Report: Missing Baton Rouge woman found alive
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek