SHERMAN, Miss. (WTVA) - Crews worked into the night to repair water line breaks in Sherman.
Clint Long works with the Town of Sherman Water System and said the line breaks happened Wednesday.
This caused the water pressure to decrease for some residents, he said.
However, Long did not believe anyone lost service altogether.
Repair crews also flushed the water system as a precaution.
Long said the water quality is fine and a boil water notice was not issued.
Sherman straddles Lee, Pontotoc and Union counties and is approximately 10 miles northwest of Tupelo.
- Crews repair, flush water lines in Sherman
- Crews to repair water line in Oxford
- No injuries in Sherman wreck
- UPDATE: Gas line repaired in Tupelo
- Drivers urged to cautious on Sherman road
- One confirmed dead in Sherman accident
- Crash causing I-22 backup near Sherman
- Water leak repair causes temporary road closure
- Report: Water main break repaired in Starkville
- UPDATE: Prentiss County power worker killed while repairing electric line