CRAIG SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) - Communities from all across the state are working together to help clean up storm debris for one family that was affected by the EF-1 tornado in Oktibbeha County.
James McClelland said about 100 people arrived from Jackson, Morgantown, Sturgis and Starkville to clean up their property full of fallen trees and debris.
The tornado also damaged a window pane on the side of his house.
He said he could hear the severe storm as it moved from Highway 25 and into the community.
- Volunteers aid in Craig Springs tornado recovery
- Communities help aid tornado recovery in Craig Springs
- Road workers remove storm debris in Craig Springs
- Reform, Alabama, continues recovery effort following tornado
- Iowa town welcomes Tupelo mayor to talk about tornado recovery
- MHP assists with tornado recovery and property protection
- Hamilton tornado recovery in need of weekday volunteers
- Community Recovery of Lowndes County seeks to help storm victims
- Philadelphia tornado victims seek help after tornado
- 23 dead, dozens missing in tornado-blasted Alabama community