IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is free on $30,000 bond after his arrest on an indictment that accuses him of sex crimes against a child.
Roy Steven Roberts, originally of Golden, was arrested in Texas last year and brought back to Mississippi to face fondling and sexual battery charges.
Sheriff's investigators started looking at the case last May. The grand jury handed up the indictment in September.
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Booneville man charged with child sex crimes
- Artesia man arrested, charged with child sex crime
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- Sheriff: Coffeeville man wanted for child sex crime
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes