IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - A man and a woman face criminal charges in Tishomingo County.
This was the result of a traffic stop on Friday, October 12 on County Road 209.
Tishomingo County deputies made contact with Dottie Lynn Powers, 42, of Burnsville, and Kenneth Keith Vandiver, 38, of Corinth.
Tishomingo County Sheriff John Daugherty says Vandiver had several outstanding warrants in both Alcorn County and in Burnsville.
He was also listed as a wanted person out of Tennessee.
The sheriff says deputies found meth in the coat pocket of Powers. They also found a pair of brass knuckles in Vandiver’s backpack.
Powers was charged with the felony possession of meth.
Vandiver was charged with the possession of a weapon by a convicted felon. He is currently on probation with the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Couple arrested following traffic stop in Tishomingo County
- Tishomingo County traffic stop results in drug arrest
- Stolen gun found during Tishomingo County traffic stop
- Clay County traffic stop nets four arrests
- Tishomingo residents to expect traffic delays
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Officers make meth arrests in Tishomingo County
- Meth arrest made in Tishomingo County
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County