TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County’s coroner has identified the woman who police found dead at a home in Tupelo.
Coroner Carolyn Green identified the woman as Kelly Conway, 51, of Tupelo.
On Monday, Tupelo police and medical personnel went to a home on Eisenhower Drive.
Police confirmed they found an adult female dead in a small apartment that is attached to the home.
Investigators have not yet indicated how Conway died.
However, Tupelo police confirmed they are investigating a possible homicide.
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- Lowndes County coroner identifies Columbus body
- Coroner: Tupelo body believed to be that of missing woman
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies man in Tupelo fatal accident
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- UPDATE: Body found in drainage channel identified
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim