ASHLAND, Miss. (WTVA) — Law enforcement suspect foul play in the deaths of a male and female whose bodies were found Wednesday afternoon in northwest Benton County.
That word came from Sheriff Robby Goolsby who said some people riding four-wheelers discovered the bodies 20 feet off of Hebron Church Road in Lamar.
He added they made that discovery around 3:15 p.m.
Goolsby said his department and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation are working the case.
Benton County Coroner Larry Hobson initially confirmed the discovery of those two bodies.
Updated Article - Sheriff identifies bodies found in Benton County
- Bodies of male, female found in Benton County
- Sheriff identifies bodies found in Benton County
- Body found in Tippah County
- Body found In Union County
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- Body found in Tishomingo County creek
- Body found floating in Tishomingo County
- Coroner: Body found in Union County home
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- Body found at Columbus motel