HATLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman was found dead after a house fire Monday morning, Monroe County Coroner Alan Gurley said.
Fire crews were called to the home on Hatley-Detroit Road around 2 a.m., Fire Coordinator Terry Tucker said.
More than half the building was destroyed.
Names have not been provided.
The State Fire Marshal's Office will investigate the cause of the fire later today.
- Coroner: One dead after Monroe County house fire
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim
- Firefighters respond to Monroe County house fire
- Coroner: Woman dies following morning house fire
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- One dead following tornado in Monroe County
- Fire crews respond to house fire in Monroe County
- Monroe Coroner: Caledonia man died from multiple gunshot wounds
- Coroner: 1 killed in Tishomingo County fire