UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man's body was found in a residence in Union County.
Union County Coroner Pam Boman said the body was found on Highway 30 near a county road.
Family members found the body on Saturday morning.
Authorities identified the man.
Boman said they are waiting on the toxicology report to determine what happened.
- Coroner: Body found in Union County home
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- Body found In Union County
- Lowndes County coroner identifies Columbus body
- Union Coroner: Man killed in ATV accident
- Bodies Found At Pontotoc Home
- Fire damages Union County home
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Body found in Tippah County
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found