Editor's Note: This article will be updated as more cases are reported. Any video shown above is time-sensitive and may contain old numbers. WTVA will update the video often.
(WTVA) - Here is a quick glance at the number of coronavirus cases in Mississippi and Alabama.
There are 663 coronavirus cases in Mississippi reported Saturday.
Deaths - 13
Mississippi is no longer reporting the number of people tested for the virus because those tests are being provided by private providers instead of just by the MSDH Public Health Laboratory.
There are 540 cases of coronavirus in Alabama reported Friday morning.
Deaths - 3
Total Tested - 4,755
View more news on WTVA's coronavirus webpage - Open this link
WTVA invited Dr. H.F. Mason of Baptist Union County in New Albany to answer some of your questions about coronavirus. Open this link to watch the interview.
Helpful Link - Coronavirus: Know the basics
Updated to include Total Tested for both Mississippi and Alabama.
- Coronavirus: 663 cases in Mississippi, 644 cases in Alabama
- Coronavirus case announced in Memphis
- Alabama keeping an eye on CWD cases in Mississippi
- Mississippi reports its first presumptive positive case of coronavirus
- Governor returning from Spain as coronavirus cases rise in Mississippi
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus case, recommends avoiding mass gatherings
- Court upholds 2 Alabama capital cases
- Flu cases on rise in Alabama
- Alabama man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Alabama confirms first case of measles