PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges.
John Casey Crow entered the plea in federal court in Oxford.
He is accused of possession of meth with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm during a drug trafficking crime.
Federal prosecutors say the crimes happened in Prentiss County this spring.
Crow is scheduled to go to trial in February.
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty in counterfeit goods case
- Webster County man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Former Saltillo bank official pleads guilty to federal fraud charges
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary