JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man has pleaded not guilty to federal charges of trafficking in counterfeit goods.
Russell Wayne Haynie, 44, is accused of shipping knock-off merchandise from China in 2016 and 2017.
He was arrested on Sept. 1, 2017, after investigators with the Mississippi Attorney General's Office raided his home. They recovered nearly $2 million in counterfeit products with brand names like Michael Kors and Louis Vuitton.
Haynie is currently in the custody of the U.S. Marshals Service.
- Corinth man pleads not guilty in counterfeit goods case
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Two arrested in counterfeiting case
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Man pleads guilty in Mantachie murder case
- Man pleads guilty in child porn case
- Pontotoc woman pleads guilty in fraud case
- Man pleads not guilty in S. Carolina kidnapping, rape case
- Fire destroys Corinth business