OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man has pleaded guilty to federal charges he illegally was in possession of a firearm.
Justin Darrell, 38, entered the plea in U.S. District Court in Oxford Monday.
Darrell was arrested in September of 2017 on drug charges by the Alcorn County Sheriff's Department.
Deputies also recovered a semi-automatic handgun with the serial numbers removed during this arrest.
Darrell pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
He will be sentenced at a later date.
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty in counterfeit goods case
- Webster County man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Former Saltillo bank official pleads guilty to federal fraud charges
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing