PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man faces drug charges in Prentiss County.
David Neal Mullins, 52, was stopped on Tuesday, July 17 on Highway 364 for careless driving.
The stop resulted in the discovery of crystal meth, confirms Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar.
A deputy also found a firearm in the vehicle.
As a result, Mullins was arrested and charged with felony possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, enhanced while in possession of a firearm.
He also faces several misdemeanor charges.
- Corinth man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Booneville man facing drug charges in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County charges three with drugs
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Teen faces multiple robbery charges in Corinth
- Two face sexual battery charges in Prentiss County
- Duo faces long list of charges in Prentiss County
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges
- Shannon man faces drug charges