CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man is charged with a child sex crime in Alcorn County.
Donald H. Hobbs, 37, was arrested on Saturday, September 22 and charged with sexual battery and enticement of a child for sexual purposes.
He’s currently being held without bond in the Alcorn County jail.
No further information was released by law enforcement
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Oxford man charged with child sex crime
- Court appearance for man charged with sex crimes against child
- Man charged with sex crimes in Verona
- Former Starkville teacher charged with child sex crimes
- West Point police charge woman with child sex crime
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Bond set for Grenada man charged with 45 sex crimes