TISHOMINGO COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Corinth man is accused of stealing an ATV in Tishomingo County.
Steven Lynn Gray, 41, was arrested on August 25 and charged with grand larceny.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff’s Department, the ATV was reportedly stolen from a residence on Highway 365 South in the Burnsville area.
- Corinth man arrested for ATV theft in Tishomingo County
- ATV theft leads to arrest in Booneville
- One arrested, one wanted in ATV theft
- Suspects arrested in Corinth theft investigation
- Columbus man charged with ATV theft
- Duo charged with Itawamba County ATV theft
- Final arrest made for tractor theft in Tishomingo County
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Another burglary arrest made in Tishomingo County