CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - The Alcorn County coroner is waiting for DNA to positively identify a body found in October.
According to Alcorn County Coroner Jay Jones, a body was found on Oct. 30 in a wooded area behind a business on South Harper Road.
Steven Lee Oster | Source: Alcorn County Sheriff's Office
The coroner is confident the body is that of Eric Oster, 30, but he’s waiting for DNA confirmation.
Oster disappeared in early October.
His brother, Steven Oster, 31, disappeared in May, and law enforcement is trying to locate him.
Previous Article - Help needed locating missing man Steven Oster
Foul play is not suspected in the death, Jones said.
- Corinth body believed to be brother of missing man
- Coroner: Tupelo body believed to be that of missing woman
- 26-old-man missing after late October disappearance in Corinth
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder
- Corinth man charged with kidnapping in Tennessee
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Corinth man charged with child sex crime
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges