CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - The woman charged with the murder of her husband appeared in court Thursday.
Phyllis Marlar, 55, is charged with the murder of her husband, 65-year-old William Marlar.
Corinth Police found him dead inside the couple’s Main Street home the afternoon of Jan. 3. He had a gunshot wound to the chest, Police said.
According to Corinth Police, Phyllis Marlar was treated for a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the arm at a Memphis hospital and later admitted to an addiction recovery center in Southaven.
Southaven Police arrested her Wednesday evening on a Corinth Police warrant.
Corinth Police are investigating the shooting as a domestic dispute.
During her Thursday court appearance, her bond was set at $100,000.
- Corinth Police charge woman with husband's murder
- Woman charged with exploiting Corinth elder
- UPDATE: Husband charged with wife’s murder
- Police charge man for Corinth store burglary
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Two charged with capital murder in Corinth man's death
- Corinth Police investigating fatal shooting
- Jury finds Corinth man guilty of murder