JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - An American houseware manufacturer is creating 400 jobs in Marshall County.
Corelle Brands is moving a portion of its manufacturing and distribution operations there.
The company plans to invest $27.7 million in the construction of a new facility and create the jobs by the end of June 2020.
Corelle Brands manufactures and markets brands such as Pyrex, Snapware and Corelle.
- Corelle Brands opening facility in Marshall County, creating 400 jobs
- Amazon creating 850 jobs in Marshall County
- ACCO Brands expansion creating jobs in Prentiss County
- Toyota Mississippi creating 400 jobs at Blue Springs plant
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- Tecumseh creating jobs with Verona expansion
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs