BYHALIA, Miss. (WTVA) - Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has opened a new 1 million-square-foot warehouse in Byhalia.
Byhalia is just southeast of Memphis.
Cooper leases the facility, which employs approximately 100 workers and is the largest distribution center for Cooper nationwide.
This places the facility centrally among the company’s three U.S. tire manufacturing plants in Findlay, Ohio; Texarkana, Arkansas; and Tupelo.
- Cooper Tire opens distribution center in Byhalia
- UPDATE: Missing Byhalia woman found safe
- Cooper Tire to open 100-worker warehouse in Mississippi
- Cooper Tire names new Tupelo plant manager
- Tupelo's Cooper Tire plant celebrates major milestone
- Local graduate awarded Cooper Tire scholarship
- Cooper Tire ends maintenance contract with JESCO
- Byhalia football player dies after collapsing during game
- Amazon to locate distribution center near Birmingham
- No injuries from morning fire at Cooper Tire in Tupelo