TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Cooper Tire & Rubber Company has named its new plant manager for its Tupelo plant.
The company named Jim Pritchett to the post effective immediately. He is now responsible for directing all plant operations.
He has served in similar positions with other companies, including AdvanSix and Jiffy International.
Pritchett holds a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Tennessee and a Master of Business Administration degree from the UT-Martin.
- Cooper Tire names new Tupelo plant manager
- Tupelo's Cooper Tire plant celebrates major milestone
- Cooper Tire's Tupelo plant receives award for improving workplace safety and health
- No injuries from morning fire at Cooper Tire in Tupelo
- Local graduate awarded Cooper Tire scholarship
- Cooper Tire ends maintenance contract with JESCO
- Cooper Tire opens distribution center in Byhalia
- Cooper Tire to open 100-worker warehouse in Mississippi
- Mississippi tire plant fires 29 for fake work certificates
- Nissan names new leader at Mississippi auto plant