JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Transportation Commission recently awarded contracts for construction and maintenance projects throughout the state.
The list below includes local construction work:
A $552,000 contract was awarded to Simmons Erosion Control, Inc., of Lake, for repairs on high tension cable barriers on various routes throughout District 1 in northeast Mississippi.
A $2.2 million contract was awarded to W. G. Construction Company, Inc. of Ripley, for the scrub seal and overlay of approximately 10 miles of State Route 6 from State Route 145 in Nettleton to State Route 25 in Amory in Monroe County.
MORE: See the full list here
- Contracts awarded for local road construction, maintenance work
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Cooper Tire ends maintenance contract with JESCO
- Skilled To Work: Industrial Maintenance
- Lowndes County supervisors vote to keep road open, plan for possible road maintenance
- Army awards contract to build 35 Lakota helicopters
- Transportation Commission awards contracts for projects in North Miss.
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract
- Skilled to Work: Construction Engineering Technology