TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Contours Airlines is expanding its jet services by adding better amenities, more seats and extra legroom.
The Tennessee-based air carrier started using the larger aircraft to shuttle passengers to Nashville on April 1.
The ERJ-135 aircraft can carry approximately 30 passengers.
Airline officials said they will reduce the number of flights in and out of Tupelo each week.
- Contour Airlines expands jet services in Tupelo
- Contour Airlines announces new jet service in Tupelo
- Contour Airlines to continue service at Tupelo airport
- Hawkeye Industries expanding in Tupelo
- GTR Airport expanding facility and services
- New charter airline to begin service to Tunica casinos
- Report: Tupelo paving company expanding to Panola County
- Southwest says aloha to Hawaii with expanded service
- Memorial service held for the homeless who died in Tupelo
- Pet service industry is on the rise in Tupelo