TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The Mississippi Transportation Commission recently awarded contracts for maintenance projects in North Mississippi.
The awarded contracts were:
- A $7.3 million contract was awarded to APAC-Mississippi, Inc., of Richland, for a mill and overlay project on Interstate 22 from State Route 25 South to State Route 25 North in Itawamba County.
- A $299,416 contract was awarded to M&J Construction Company of Pinellas County, Inc., of Tarpon Springs, Fla., for painting Bridge Number 176.7 on U.S. Highway 35 in Carroll County.
- A $4.9 million contract was awarded to APAC-Mississippi, Inc., for a mill and overlay project on State route 25 from Old State Route 25 to the Oktibbeha County line in Winston County.
- A $17 million contract was award to Talbot Bros Construction Company, Inc., and Talbot Bros Grading Company, Inc., a joint venture, of Nesbit, for a project replacing multiple bridges on State Route 309 in Marshall County.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation will release additional information regarding time lines and impacts to traffic prior to the start of construction.
- MDOT awards construction contracts
- Construction contracts awarded for local MDOT work
- Contracts awarded for local road construction, maintenance work
- MDOT moving forward with local construction projects
- MDOT: Multimodal grants awarded for northern district
- MDOT: Highway work begins near Brooksville
- Landslides worry MDOT engineers
- MDOT provides updates on NE MS road, bridge work
- MDOT: I-22 work to begin this weekend in Union County
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County