NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Noxubee County School District's interim superintendent will meet with parents and community members Tuesday.
This comes after Gov. Phil Bryant approved the state takeover of the school district last week.
Interim Superintendent Rodriguez Broadnax will be in attendance.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m. at Noxubee County High School.
- Community meeting to be held Tuesday to talk takeover of Noxubee schools
- Takeover votes delayed on Humphreys, Noxubee schools
- Mississippi panel recommends takeover of Noxubee schools
- State education leaders arrive in Noxubee County for school takeover
- Noxubee County Schools prepare for second year of takeover
- Noxubee County School District holds public meeting
- UPDATE: State Board of Education wants governor to approve state takeover of Noxubee schools
- Noxubee County sheriff-elect talks future plans
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- State may take over Noxubee County schools