NOXUBEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Noxubee County School District's interim superintendent will meet with parents and community members Tuesday.
This comes after Gov. Phil Bryant approved the state takeover of the school district last week.
Interim Superintendent Rodriguez Broadnax will be in attendance.
The meeting will take place at 6 p.m. at Noxubee County High School.
- Community meeting to be held Tuesday to talk takeover of Noxubee schools
- Takeover votes delayed on Humphreys, Noxubee schools
- Mississippi panel recommends takeover of Noxubee schools
- State education leaders arrive in Noxubee County for school takeover
- Noxubee County School District holds public meeting
- UPDATE: State Board of Education wants governor to approve state takeover of Noxubee schools
- State may take over Noxubee County schools
- Noxubee County schools delay start Friday
- Noxubee County schools working to improve education
- Bryant skeptical about takeover of capital city schools