LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman is accused of stealing a vehicle in Lowndes County.
Jamee Sue Ray, 39, was arrested on Monday, October 22 by Lowndes County deputies for felony taking of a motor vehicle, burglary and trespassing.
Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Ray broke into Prestige Farms in Crawford Sunday night.
He says she attempted to steal a vehicle but was not able to get out of the gate. She was found by a worker.
Miley says Ray appeared to be under-the-influence.
- Columbus woman charged with Lowndes break-in, auto theft
- Lowndes County collision kills Columbus woman
- Man charged with Columbus auto burglary
- Columbus man charged with ATV theft
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Lowndes County investigators charge Columbus man with sexual battery
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Lowndes County coroner identifies Columbus body
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County