COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman is accused of stabbing another person and biting a nurse at the hospital.
Emma Jean Conner, 47, is being held in the Lowndes County jail for the April 10 incident. Police say the incident happend some time near 10 p.m. at her residence on 6th Avenue North.
Conner is accused of stabbing another person in the neck following an argument.
Police responded to the call and both the victim and Conner were taken to Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle. The condition of the stabbing victim is unknown at this time.
Police say Conner bit a staff nurse while in the emergency room. She may face additional charges for this.
Her bond has not been set.
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Woman charged with stabbing man in Columbus
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident
- Columbus man charged with strangling woman
- One injured, one arrested in Columbus stabbing
- Columbus man pleads guilty to stabbing
- Woman charged in connection with Starkville stabbing
- UPDATE: Missing Columbus woman found
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Columbus woman charged with Lowndes break-in, auto theft