COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – Columbus police have charged a Columbus woman with damaging another person’s vehicle.
On November 29, police responded to 8th Street South concerning a call of malicious mischief.
Roschell Cotton | Photo: Columbus PD
When officers arrived, the complainant showed the officers her vehicle, which had been vandalized.
During the investigation, it was determined the amount of damage to the vehicle constituted a felony.
The owner of the vehicle witnessed the crime and charges were filed.
As a result, Roschell Marie Cotton, 40, was arrested. Her bond was set at $7,500.
- Columbus woman accused of damaging vehicle
- Blaze damages house in Columbus
- Columbus man accused of assaulting woman
- Columbus woman accused of running over man
- Columbus fire damages apartments, residents seek help
- Booneville woman accused of using vehicle to cause damage and larceny
- Single-vehicle crash turns fatal in Columbus
- UPDATE: Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Columbus
- Vehicle crashes into a building in Columbus
- 11 vehicles involved in Columbus traffic nightmare