COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus motorists will temporarily not be allowed to access Ridge Road from Military Road.
This section of Ridge Road will be closed on Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. to allow the city to repair a damaged culvert.
Military Road will be open, but motorists will not be allowed to turn onto Ridge Road.
This restriction will be the same for people who drive south on Ridge Road.
- Columbus to temporarily close section of Ridge Road
- Columbus driver's license station closed temporarily
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed
- Illness causes Columbus Christian Academy to temporarily close
- Columbus AFB temporarily closes main gate as precaution
- Crews to temporarily close Tupelo road on Monday
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Event to temporarily close Tupelo Aquatic Center
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street