COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus police are asking the public to help identify three individuals that broke into several cars in the area of Baptist Memorial Hospital.
According to Columbus Public Information Officer Joe Dillon, it happened during the last week of May.
Surveillance cameras captured the three burglars open an unlocked door of a vehicle, enter the vehicle and taking several items of value.
Dillon said the burglars left the area and "then returned to enter the unlocked car again."
"One of the suspects is wearing a bright red Nike tank-top type shirt, while another has a camo shirt with the number 70 on the back," Dillon said. "The third suspect is wearing a blue shirt. The writing on the front of the camo shirt is unknown at this time."
According to Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton, the stolen items are worth several hundred dollars.
He added the suspects would be charged with the same crime "just as if they had broken the glass and taken the items."
- Columbus police search for car burglary suspects
- Columbus police search for card skimming suspect
- West Point police search for burglary suspect
- Columbus police searching for robber
- Columbus police still searching for shooter
- Columbus police search for missing Starkville man
- Columbus police arrest suspect in homicide investigation
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Three arrested in Columbus for burglary