COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus Police identified a second person believed to be involved in the shooting death of a teenager last week in the city.
Police Chief Fred Shelton said a felony warrant has been issued for Damorio Sanchez Price-Ewing, 19, of West Point.
Investigators said Xavier Dora, 18, was shot at an abandoned home on 17th Street and 5th Avenue South on Dec. 19. Shelton said Dora died in surgery.
The chief said at least five people were inside the abandoned house and investigators believe they were engaged in some type of illegal activity.
Shelton said Price-Ewing is wanted for accessory after the fact.
Police charged Shaquavus White, 18, of West Point, with manslaughter in Dora's death.
Anyone with information on Price-Ewing should contact Columbus Police, Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers or their local law enforcement office.
- Columbus police identify man wanted in murder investigation
- Columbus police identify shooting suspect
- Columbus police investigates overnight shooting
- Columbus police investigate shooting report
- UPDATE: Columbus police investigate shooting
- Columbus police investigate stabbing incident
- Columbus police seek to identify 'harassing' caller
- Columbus police hope to identify brace-wearing man
- Man pleads guilty in 2016 Columbus murder
- Columbus police investigating Thursday night incident