CLAY COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Two people from Columbus have been charged with possessing cocaine.
According to the Clay County Sheriff’s Department, 31-year-old Marcus Mosley and Demonte Harris, 25, were arrested during a traffic stop on Saturday, December 9.
The traffic stop was on Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive.
The sheriff’s department says Mosley was also charged with DUI-3rd.
Harris’ bond was set at $5,000. Mosley’s bond was set at $10,908.50.
- Columbus men face drug charges in Clay County
- Men face drug charges in Clay County
- Two men face drug charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Two men charged for Clay County burglary
- Two men face drug charges in Amory
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County
- Columbus man faces stalking charges in Indiana
- 2 women face embezzlement charges in Columbus