COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of not providing information to law enforcement concerning an aggravated assault investigation.
Courtney Rondrell Harris, 35, was arrested on June 29 and charged with hindering prosecution.
This arrest stems from the previous arrest of Jeremy Turner, who had been charged with aggravated assault.
Columbus Police Chief Fred Shelton says Harris allegedly had information about the case and would not reveal it to the investigator for the case to move forward.
- Columbus man charged with not revealing information to law enforcement
- Man charged after fleeing from law enforcement
- Columbus man surrenders to law enforcement after alleged assault, kidnapping
- Columbus man leads law enforcement on pursuit in Lowndes County
- Law enforcement seek information about stolen ATV in Calhoun County
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Man charged with hitting a law enforcement officer
- Man charged with molestation in Columbus
- Columbus man arrested on kidnapping charges
- Columbus man charged with threatening city official