UPDATE: Columbus police finished their investigation and said nothing of significance was found. The scene is back to normal.
COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus police investigate a chemical accident that sent one man to the hospital.
Police and Columbus Fire and Rescue responded to the call in the 300 block of 12th Street N.
A man was burned in a chemical accident in his home. He was taken to the hospital with non life threatening injuries where he is in stable condition.
Experts and a bomb squad are on the scene investigating.
Stay with WTVA as this story develops.
- Columbus man burned in chemical accident at his home
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- Columbus home catches fire
- Columbus missing man returns home unharmed
- Columbus man arrested for home burglary
- Accident backed up Friday traffic near Columbus
- Columbus police work multiple Monday accidents
- Columbus traffic accident sends driver to hospital
- Columbus man charged with cyberstalking
- Columbus man arrested for shooting into a home