COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus-based banking company BankFirst has announced the signing of a merger agreement with an Alabama banking company.
The agreement is with FNB Bancshares of Central Alabama, Inc.
The agreement indicates BankFirst will acquire FNB Bancshares.
This transaction is expected to close in the first part of 2019.
- Columbus-based bank to acquire Alabama bank
- BancorpSouth set to acquire banks in Texas, Alabama
- General Shale acquires Columbus Brick Company
- Stolen car crashes into Columbus bank
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M
- Sulligent, Alabama, police searching for bank robber
- Columbus Air Force Base hosts air show
- Cadence Bank, State Bank Financial Corp. announce merger
- Renasant Bank buys Georgia bank for $453 million
- Police investigate Kosciusko bank scam