COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus man is behind bars without bond following a stolen vehicle case back in early December.
On December 11th, CPD was dispatched to a home off Island Road after a report of a stolen white 2001 Toyota Tacoma truck.
Tuesday, 25-year-old Anthony McClinton was arrested and charged with Grand Larceny.
McClinton was denied bond because of a parole violation.
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- Stolen truck crashed in Columbus
- Columbus fire truck in accident
- Florida man arrested after driving stolen truck through Lee County
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Fourth arrest made in stolen property case
- Stolen car crashes into Columbus bank
- Stolen property investigation lands Columbus man behind bars
- Scrap metal truck overturns in Columbus
- Man dies after truck crash north of Columbus