Update 7/02/18 2:44 p.m. - Robert Beck is now charged with attempted murder and possession of a weapon by a felon. His bond was denied.
See the original post below.
COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus Cracker Barrel shooting suspect Robert Beck is scheduled to appear in court today.
He will appear in municipal court at 2 p.m. for his bond hearing.
Beck is accused of shooting and wounding a manager at the restaurant on June 22 in Columbus.
He was arrested in Tennessee and recently returned to Columbus.
- UPDATE: Cracker Barrel shooting suspect charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Columbus Cracker Barrel shooting suspect arrested in Tennessee
- UPDATE: Columbus police wait to bring Cracker Barrel shooting suspect back
- UPDATE: Tupelo stabbing suspect now charged with attempted murder
- UPDATE: Booneville youth charged with attempted murder
- EXCLUSIVE: Trooper reveals what he found on accused Cracker Barrel shooter
- Police: "Suspicious package" at Cracker Barrel found to not contain explosives
- Cracker Barrel bans an anti-gay pastor from holding an event in one of its stores
- Charge upgraded to attempted murder for Columbus suspect
- UPDATE: Man charged with attempted murder after abduction