LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) — Columbus Air Force Base said Monday a government civilian tested positive for the coronavirus.
The testing took place away from the base.
According to the military, that person has been in isolation for the past ten days after experiencing flu like symptoms.
Doctors have checked out those exposed to the person and cleared them for their normal duties.
- Columbus AFB has its first coronavirus case
- Columbus AFB temporarily closes main gate as precaution
- Arrests made in separate Columbus burglary cases
- Columbus man arrested for stolen truck case
- DNA match cracks 2015 Columbus cold case
- Columbus police investigate shocking embezzlement case
- Coronavirus case announced in Memphis
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Columbus home catches fire