STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - An Ackerman man was killed, and two other people were injured in a collision Tuesday night in Oktibbeha County.
According to the Starkville Daily News, the two-vehicle collision happened on the Highway 25 bypass.
Oktibbeha County Coroner Michael Hunt confirmed to the newspaper that Roger Hayes, 81, was killed instantly in the wreck.
The coroner said Hayes was in the northbound lane going south with no lights on before colliding head-on with another vehicle.
There were two people in the other vehicle, Hunt said.
- Collision in Oktibbeha County kills Ackerman man
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- Starkville man killed in Oktibbeha County wreck
- One man shot, another arrested in Ackerman
- Collision kills young man in Winston County
- Lowndes County collision kills Charleston man
- Clay County collision kills one
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- Ackerman mayor passes away following illness
- Armed robbery arrest made in Ackerman