CLARKSDALE, Miss. (WTVA) - A death investigation is underway after someone found a Coahoma County woman dead on the side of a county road.
Sheriff Charles Jones said Tyronnica Hawkins, 38, was found Sunday afternoon after a concerned citizen called 911.
He added they hope an autopsy will shed light on how the Clarksdale woman died because there were signs of trauma to her body.
If you have any information that can help Coahoma County Sheriff's investigators solve this case, call 662-624-2411 or 662-624-3085.
Remember, they only need your information and not your name.
- Coahoma County woman found dead
- One person shot in officer-involved shooting in Coahoma County
- UPDATE: Woman found dead in Union County
- Missing woman found dead in rural Alabama county
- Man found dead in Lafayette County
- Man found dead in Pontotoc County jail
- Hernando man found dead in Tishomingo County
- 2 men found dead in Tate County
- Missing Union County man found dead
- Young woman 'infatuated' with Columbine is found dead