FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - Itawamba Community College baseball coach Rick Collier's home was struck by lightning Sunday and caught fire.
ICC President Jay Allen posted the news on Twitter.
"The extent of the damage is severe, but they are safe," said Allen.
If you would like to donate to the family, contact the school's Community Relations Department at 662-862-8059, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep Coach Rick Collier and his family in your thoughts and prayers pic.twitter.com/EcAZMLbRDM
— ICC Athletics (@LetsGoICC) June 18, 2018
- Coach's home catches fire after lightning strike
- Lightning bolt strikes Lee County home
- Lightning strikes apartment building causing fire
- Columbus home catches fire
- Lightning sparks fire that destroys Tupelo home
- Shed catches fire in Tupelo
- Semi catches fire in Saltillo
- Itawamba County shed catches fire
- No injuries after couch catches fire in home
- Union County beloved coach loses home in Sunday fire