OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A section of Chucky Mullins Drive south of Highway 6 in Oxford will close to through traffic on April 16.
This will allow for ongoing construction of Ole Miss' South Campus Recreation Facility and Transportation Hub.
The university says the public will still be able to access the South Campus Trails, and the Oxford-University Transit bus routes will continue in the area.
The closure is expected to remain in effect until January.
- Closure set to begin soon for Chucky Mullins Drive
- Celebration of Hope - Carter Mullins
- Tupelo road closure set for Saturday in Tupelo
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Road work set to begin Thursday in Starkville
- MDOT pavement preservation project set to begin in Itawamba County
- Natchez Trace Parkway Thanksgiving Closures
- Booneville police chief: road closure
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Tupelo Automobile Museum announces closure