TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tuesday marked a very special birthday for the King of Rock 'N' Roll.
Elvis Presley was remembered on what would have been his 84th birthday.
The annual Elvis Birthday Celebration took place at the Elvis Presley Birthplace in Tupelo.
The party was complete with a king fit for a king.
Later that evening, the staff for the 2019 Tupelo Elvis Festival unveiled the official artwork for this year's event.
This year's theme is "You may have a pink Cadillac, but don't you be nobody's fool."
Each year's festival features regional, national and local artists, along with a Sunday gospel concert and a tribute artist contest.
- City of Tupelo celebrates Elvis' 84th birthday
- People view Elvis' first guitar during Tupelo Elvis Festival
- Elvis appreciation day attracts visitors in Tupelo
- Tupelo Elvis Festival kicks off at birthplace
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city
- Fans continue to celebrate Elvis Festival
- Elvis Birthplace plans expansion
- WWII vet celebrates 100th birthday
- Elvis' Graceland launches day tours to Tupelo and Mississippi Delta
- Tupelo mayor attends ceremony at White House honoring Elvis