Photo Gallery 1 Images
PLANTERSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Plantersville Police arrested the man wanted for breaking into Hunter's Haven on Christmas Eve.
Officers located Jacquavis Williams Sunday night during a checkpoint.
Williams is being held at the Lee County Detention Center charged with breaking and entering and burglary of a commercial building.
He is accused of stealing several items from the store including guns.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A Plantersville man is accused of breaking into a store and stealing firearms on Christmas Eve.
Now, Tupelo police need your help in getting him behind bars.
Detectives identify Jacquavis Williams as the person who broke into Hunter's Haven in Tupelo on Christmas Eve. They say Williams took a variety of items including firearms.
He is now considered to be armed and dangerous.
Detectives say Williams was already out on bond from an Oxford arrest on theft.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call Crime Stoppers of Northeast Mississippi at 1-800-773-TIPS.
Remember they only need your information and not your name.
- UPDATE: Christmas Eve burglar arrested
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Accused burglars to face charges in other counties
- Tupelo business burglarized again Thursday
- Auto burglar wanted in Tupelo
- Window installer charged with burglarizing work site
- Columbus man accused of burglarizing auto dealers
- Teens burglarize homes in Tupelo neighborhood
- Tupelo police seek ID of restaurant burglar