UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Union County sheriff's deputies busted a chop shop with 11 stolen vehicles, found in Myrtle.
Brett Robbins, 37, from Pontotoc, is accused of stealing vehicles and selling them for parts, Sheriff Jimmy Edwards said.
The vehicles were stolen from all over North Mississippi and even in Memphis.
The reports of the stolen vehicles add up to $100,000.
Robbins had been running the shop for the last three or four months, according to Edwards.
Robbins is being charged with one account of operating a chop shop and 11 accounts of stolen property.
If anyone received a part of some sort from Robbins, you are asked to call the Union County Sheriff's Department.
- Chop shop in Myrtle shut down
- Myrtle teacher waives probable cause hearing
- Troopers: 18-wheeler goes off road near Myrtle
- Town of Myrtle issues boil water alert
- Myrtle man recovering after dog attack
- Crash delays I-22 traffic near Myrtle
- Myrtle man accused of vehicle theft in Oxford
- Traffic stop lands Myrtle man behind bars for drugs
- Myrtle Board of Aldermen set date for special election
- Probable cause hearing scheduled for former Myrtle teacher