ACKERMAN, Miss. (WTVA) - A Choctaw County man is charged with the murder of another man whose body was found last week in Montgomery County.
Two fishermen found the body of Jimmy Threadgill on Jan. 29. Authorities recovered his body from a canal in the Stewart area.
Previous Article - Fishermen discover man's body in Montgomery County
On Tuesday, the Choctaw County Sheriff’s Office announced investigators charged Charles Cox with Threadgill’s murder.
No further information was released.
- Choctaw County man charged with murder following body discovery
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- One man dead in Choctaw County shooting
- Choctaw County crash kills Eupora man
- THE MIKE FILES: Death in Choctaw County
- Friends remember Choctaw County's Moe Hardin
- UPDATE: Power restored in Choctaw County
- Infant death reported in Choctaw County
- Chief Deputy: Choctaw County fugitive in custody
- Burglary suspect wanted in Choctaw County