TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - A few lucky children got to take a surprise field trip to meet Santa Claus at Renasant Bank Tuesday morning.
Santa has been making stops at the bank for around seven years.
While in town, Santa allowed every child to take pictures, tell him what they wanted for Christmas, and even gave them a gift before they left.
According to Santa, all the children that visited were on the "nice list" this year.
- Children visit Santa at Renasant Bank
- Renasant Bank announce Zelle as payment option
- Renasant Bank buys Georgia bank for $453 million
- Merger will help Renasant expand in Atlanta
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- Columbus-based bank to acquire Alabama bank
- President Trump visits Tupelo
- Mail carrier acts as Santa's helper by answering children's letters to Saint Nick
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M