BECKER, Miss. (WTVA) - A 12-year-old boy is at a Memphis hospital after a near-drowning incident in Monroe County.
A Monroe County sheriff’s investigator said the incident happened late Friday morning at a home in Becker.
Sheriff Cecil Cantrell says the child is at Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital.
- Child taken to hospital after near-drowning in Monroe County
- Man drowns in Monroe County
- Child shot in Monroe County
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Child recovering after near-drowning incident
- UPDATE: Three sent to hospital after Monroe County wreck
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Prairie man airlifted to hospital following Monroe collision
- Drug arrests made in Monroe County