BROOKSVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A child is in unknown condition after being hit by a vehicle.
Noxubee County Sheriff Terry Grassaree said the accident happened Friday night on Macon Lynn Creek Road, west of Brooksville.
He said the 10-year-old was riding an ATV when the collision happened.
The child was airlifted to a hospital.
The other vehicle's driver was taken to the Noxubee County jail. However, it's unclear if any charges are to be filed.
- Child on ATV hit by vehicle in Noxubee County
- Noxubee County supervisor dies
- ATV crash sends child to hospital
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Second Noxubee County inmate surrenders
- Child injured after vehicle hits bicycle
- Noxubee County investigates hit-and-run that injured man
- Some without water in Noxubee County
- Water outage scheduled in Noxubee County
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck